Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Non stop flights

xeniadif
Explorer C

I do not see any reponses from Southwest since 2017. Apparently they do not read these comments or choose not to respond.

bec102896
Aviator A

@xeniadif wrote:

I do not see any reponses from Southwest since 2017. Apparently they do not read these comments or choose not to respond.

Being that this is primarily a customer to customer forum with a few moderators you probably won't receive a formal response from Southwest here. 

However If you would like a formal response I recommend you send an email by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of this page. You could also reach out to Southwest on Twitter. 

Hope this helps!

Blake 

jksobonya
Aviator A

In regards to the nonstops to Vegas disappearing, you can add me to that list, as nonstops from PHL to LAS went away this year (2019). My last nonstop was booked in October 2018. I just make do and book flights with stops. To the previous poster: I can't believe not having a nonstop flight would stop you from going to Vegas altogether! Not me, I love Vegas too much lol. 

But I believe these flight consolidations, at least this year's, are obviously due to the MAX 8 grounding issues. 

--Jessica

Dgray2961
Explorer C

What happened to the non stop flights from dtw to vegas?

GSM
Explorer C

I am trying to find a non stop flight for my parents from Ft Lauderdale to Newark. They are in their 90s, and it is difficult as it is for them to fly. Getting on a plane, needing to disembark to make another flight at another gate is both physically difficult and stressful. I am disappointed that there are no non stop flights available.

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution

@GSM wrote:

I am trying to find a non stop flight for my parents from Ft Lauderdale to Newark.

@GSM I assume your parents are flying on or after April 8th, 2019. This article references the change in schedule next month:
https://thewinglet.boardingarea.com/southwest-to-end-flights-to-fll-from-iad-and-ewr/

As this is a forum aimed at user-user discussions you may also want to pass along your feedback directly to the Southwest team by using one of the contact methods mentioned in this link:
https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-...

I hope your parents enjoy their flight, regardless of the airline.

Customer | Home airport DCA