Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Palm Springs, CA

lennis40
Explorer C

When is Southwest going to add Palm Springs as a destination?  We travel quite often to Palm Springs, and serveral other airlines have several flights a day, particualrly from Denver to Palm Springs.  Would love to be able to fly with Southwest rather than the others.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Palm Springs, CA

https443
Explorer C

Same here. Would love to see Southwest travel to Palm Springs.

Dkbrady52
Explorer C

I agree with others. Palm Springs has many travelers throughout Coachella Valley. Plus travelers from Riverside and surrounding areas fly from this airport. There are several major events that happen here, Coachella, Film Festivals and more. It is a very popular tourist area and the Snow Birds would be a constant market. Southwest there are more benefits that not. PLEASE COME to PSP!!!!

vabunting
Explorer C

Me too.   I hate having to use another airline for my Palm Springs trips.

SandHProperties
Explorer C

When is Southwest going to add Palm Springs as a destination?  We travel quite often to Palm Springs. We have to fly into Ontario instead, and then drive to Palm Springs.

gsking
Aviator C

It's added.  I just wish they would tell us where the flights are FROM... Rather than making us dig around.

Looks like right now, it's Oakland, Denver, and Phoenix.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Denver: one flight daily

Oakland (OAK): up to two flights daily

Phoenix (PHX): up to three flights daily

--TheMiddleSeat

Jakester
Explorer C

Yes me too!  I'm just waiting to fly down there and visit friends several times a year!!  Hurry up LUV!!👨‍💻😁