Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Phx to palm beach florida

Jsmjeff
Adventurer C

Anybody have a good seach way for quickest SW flight. Or how to seach it best.

Thank you. Phx to West Palm.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Phx to palm beach florida

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Go to southwest.com and enter those cities to find flights. You can use the low fare calendar to determine which days are cheaper.

--TheMiddleSeat

FlyWithLUV
Frequent Flyer C

Hi!

The quickest flight from PHX to PBI depends on the date that you are traveling. There is not currently a non-stop flight on the flight schedule (between now and January 4, 2023), however, one may be introduced when Southwest releases booking for more travel dates in mid-July.

After checking the flight schedule, it looks as if there is only a route on Saturdays (assuming you are traveling within the next two months). There are three routes on Saturday - one with 1 stop and two with 2 stops, ranging from total travel time (including connections) to 8-9 hours.

Because West Palm Beach is a smaller station, might I suggest flying into Miami or Fort Lauderdale? There are a lot more options out of Phoenix if you are traveling to those destinations. Fort Lauderdale is only 50 minutes away and Miami is an hour away driving.

Hope this helps!

5280Av8r
Frequent Flyer C

When you do a flight search on Southwest, it will mark which flight is the cheapest for the day and which flight is the quickest for the day. Most of the options seem to be one or two stop flights on Saturday, so Fort Lauderdale might be better since there's more options and slightly closer than Miami is to Palm Beach. 

"There is not currently a non-stop flight on the flight schedule (between now and January 4, 2023), however, one may be introduced when Southwest releases booking for more travel dates in mid-July."

Though it's true that Southwest tends to announce new routes at the time of schedule releases, I find that it would be unlikely they would announce a nonstop route between PHX and PBI. I'd personally say that BNA, HOU, DAL and DEN would all be more likely to see a nonstop to PBI, but we never know with Southwest. I was surprised to see the BNA to HDN route.

-Andrew E

DEN Based | Aviation Enthusiast

DEN (CLT) Based | Aviation Enthusiast | Full of Passion for Southwest

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

Unfortunately I do not believe there are any direct commercial flights on any airline between Phoenix and PBI. As far as the quickest path I would suggest flying through Atlanta on what ever airline you choose. As others have suggested Fort Lauderdale is a much bigger airport and does offer non-stops from Phoenix, but as a fairly frequent traveler to South Florida I understand there is a big difference between Fort Lauderdale and and PBI especially if "family" is picking you up at the airport, assuming they can pick you up at the Fort Lauderdale airport is just plain rude, (my 2 cents).

Safe Travels      

bec102896
Aviator A

@parpitt1 wrote:

Unfortunately I do not believe there are any direct commercial flights on any airline between Phoenix and PBI. As far as the quickest path I would suggest flying through Atlanta on what ever airline you choose. As others have suggested Fort Lauderdale is a much bigger airport and does offer non-stops from Phoenix, but as a fairly frequent traveler to South Florida I understand there is a big difference between Fort Lauderdale and and PBI especially if "family" is picking you up at the airport, assuming they can pick you up at the Fort Lauderdale airport is just plain rude, (my 2 cents).

Safe Travels      

Maybe American since PHX is a hub for them