Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SWA FALL SCHEDULE SEPT 5th through NOVEMBER 5th (Opens March 30th) Post any significant changes.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

We are currently accepting air reservations through September 5, 2022. On March 30, 2022 we will open our schedule for sale through November 5, 2022

I'd like for those of you who seem to notice this much better than I do to post anything significant that you see on the new fall schedule.  I'm sure this would be appreciated by many of us following this forum.  

7 REPLIES 7

Re: SWA FALL SCHEDULE SEPT 5th through NOVEMBER 5th (Opens March 30th) Post any significant changes.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Re: SWA FALL SCHEDULE SEPT 5th through NOVEMBER 5th (Opens March 30th) Post any significant changes.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

The inter-island increases are interesting, but it looks like some pretty big cuts on mainland flying:

LIH-OGG NEW 1/day
HNL-OGG 6 to 11/day
HNL-LIH 4 to 6
HNL-KOA 4 to 6
HNL-ITO 4 to 5
KOA-OGG no change (1/day)

*SAN-KOA/LIH/OGG remain out of the schedule
*LAX/PHX-KOA/LIH and LGB/SMF-OGG are gone for Fall
*LAX-HNL/OGG reduced to 1x
*Looks like some Bay Area freq decreases as well

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@SWFlyer007 I thought you didn't like when people posted airport codes? You could at least give some credit to @dfwskier for the post you copied and pasted

--TheMiddleSeat

SWA FALL SCHEDULE SEPT 5th through NOVEMBER 5th (Opens March 30th) Post any significant changes.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@TheMiddleSeat Guilty as charged.  Once I thought of giving credit I had already posted it, but I can correct that error.  My apologies if I offended you.

And you would be correct again, I don't like airport codes, hence why I could only copy and paste because I have no idea what city or airports the codes belong to for me to substitute the name of the city with.  

bec102896
Aviator A

@SWFlyer007 

If your interested in learning airport codes check out these flash cards https://www.studystack.com/flashcard-629553 found them on another thread thought i would share. Only a couple that stumped me. 

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@bec102896 That is so kind of you to pull that up for me.  In looking at that list, gosh, I could spend hours (I'm slow) for several days learning them.  Kudos to you for only missing a couple.  However,

Is grandson Ready?  Yes, papa.  OK, I'll type while you time.   Time: 

Albuquerque  1.65 seconds

Good job grandson.  Ready again?  Yes, papa.  Time.

ABQ  1.15 seconds.  

Thanks, bub, now go do something more useful with your time.  Ok, papa.  

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@dfwskier Should be given credit for the flight information that I"m going to, assume, is the Hawaiian Islands.  Thanks to, @TheMiddleSeat for sheddling light that you should be given due credit for your work on this information.