Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SWA coming to The Nati - Cincinnati (CVG)

Regionmanager01
Explorer C

How nice is this?  I live in Cincy and traded my allegience from Delta to SWA in 2007.  I habitually drive to Columbus which is 1 1/2 hrs from my home.  As backstops, I'll also fly out of Louisville and Indy which are each 2 hrs away. With the addition of Dayton (50 min away) I tried as often as possible to fly out of there but, the options are always limited, especially when the flights to BWI ended. Even with the airport distances, I've been able to achieve A and Companion status.  I just want to say thank you to SWA and the officials at CVG for getting this done.  Again, THANK YOU!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: SWA coming to The Nati - Cincinnati (CVG)

AshleyMainz
Employee
Employee

Hi @Regionmanager01

Thank YOU for flying with Southwest Airlines! Look forward to seeing you onboard some of those new CVG flights. 

Ashley

Ashley
Community Manager

alpinewiz
Explorer C

I love that this finally happened as well! Can't wait until they add direct flights to more places like Orlando (wink, wink...nudge, nudge)

Ashleyt310
Explorer B

Hola Regionmanager01,

I live in Cincinnati also and I too find myself driving to other nearby cities to use Southwest. I'm so excited to have this airline in our town. Have you hear about any promo events or Cincinnati sponsors for Southwest here in the city? I do not not want to miss anything.

Ashley

curtism
Employee
Employee

Hi @Ashley310 and @Regionmanager01,

We are very excited to be coming to the "Nati next month!  We will definitely keep you posted on any events we host to celebrate in June!   In the meantime, any suggestions on great places to eat that our team should check out?   

Curtis 

Ashleyt310
Explorer B

Hola Curtism,

Thanks for responding, you are def talking to the right person about food. Come to OTR, the food is wonderful. Nation for Burgers, The Eagle for Chicken, Taft's Ale House if you want to be full before a great nap, Holtman's for donuts and Greater's for Ice cream (I promise the list goes on). Not to mention the many many breweries too. I don't want to bore but Cincinnati (especially OTR) has a ton of history, please check it out. You will be amazed and surprised by my hometown.

P.S. Harlen Nights with Eddie Murphy, some shots were filmed here!

Your official tour guide,

Ashley