Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Savannah

ElsaJohnson
Explorer C

I am a Los Angeles native and live and own a business in Savannah. I have many many visitors a year fly in and I fly constantly into LAX or Burbank. I can't tell you how many people would benefit from a direct flight LAX to SAV! So many residents here talk about this and there are ZERO direct flights to the West Coast from Savannah or from LAX to Savannah. I've been dreaming of this for years! Make it happen SouthWest!! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Savannah

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

More likely that SAV flights would be to a larger east coast or southern city, then you could connect to LAX and more, but Southwest is full of surprises these days so stay tuned.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Savannah

dfwskier
Aviator A

I suspect there are no SAV/LAX or LAX/SAV non stops for two reasons:

1) It would require a very capable aircraft to fly that far. Very few SW routes are that distance.

2) Are there enough passenger to fill a  plane on that route? The fact that no one is flying the route tells me that there is a strong likely hood that there are not.

That being said, since this is a customer forum, you are not making your suggestion directly to the airline here. Here's how you could do so:

community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-p/87244