Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Airlines opens schedule for summer 2020 flights: You can now book into August

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Check out more here.

Book on Southwest.com.

-A List, Companion Pass holder
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Southwest Airlines opens schedule for summer 2020 flights: You can now book into August

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

👍

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Southwest Airlines opens schedule for summer 2020 flights: You can now book into August

ksbrg
Employee
Employee

And back to Chicago I go...

denno
Adventurer B

Looks like the new summer schedule is heavy into "night coach" flights (arriving between 0130 and 0155).  Why not go all the way with true "red eyes" on those west to east multi-time zone flights?

Erica174
Explorer C

I rarely fly, so I'm very uneducated about flight schedules. Do you know if Southwest will add flights as the time gets closer? I'm flying out of Orlando in the summer on a Friday night and I'd prefer a nonstop flight to my destination, but there aren't any listed. There are evening nonstops for Saturday already listed, just not Friday. It would be great if there's hope for added flights, so maybe a nonstop will pop up. Thanks.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

@Erica174 Usually once the schedule is announced there are no additional flights added. You may see some minor adjustments to the times, but no additions. You can always book a flight now and change to another flight later if something does change, but I don't suspect it would happen.

--TheMiddleSeat