Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

What are the Best Airports in North America?

dfwskier
Aviator A
5 REPLIES 5

Re: What are the Best Airports in North America?

ksbrg
Employee
Employee

I'm not gonna argue

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Since I love to travel, any airport I'm flying in to, because that means I'm traveling.  I seem to favor those in Mexico....that means I'm in Mexico.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

It might help if you define what the parameters are that qualify as "best."   Some have great food, others not so much, some still have a terminal rental car pick up.  WHICH I LOVE, (I hate being shuttled 15 min to get my car) some have easy drop off access to ticketing, others are finding a ticket counter nightmare...  

dfwskier
Aviator A

@SWFlyer007 wrote:

It might help if you define what the parameters are that qualify as "best."    

From the article:

"

J.D. Power’s survey looked at satisfaction scores evaluating the three categories of airports across six factors. They were, in order of importance to the survey: terminal facilities; airport arrival/departure; baggage claim; security check; check-in/baggage check; and food, beverage and retail.

The full methodology for the survey can be found at J.D. Power’s website. The 2020 results are based on responses from 26,058  U.S. and Canadian travelers surveyed within 30 days of their travel during a window that began in August 2019 and ended in July 2020.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Thanks for that information.