Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: When will Costa Rica flights resume?

rshamblin
Explorer C

I can't seem to get any of the flights to Costa Rica (either airport) to appear online.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I am looking for flights to Costa Rica from either Baltimore or Houston in July of 2021 - and it shows nothing.  I thought tickets were on sale now for flights starting in June of 2021.  

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Use the low fare calendar to see availability in June. It's not everyday so the month view makes it easier to find flights. They are there.

--TheMiddleSeat

rshamblin
Explorer C

rshamblin_0-1619560211498.pngThey are not showing up when I do a search, even under the low fare calendar.  Any ideas?  

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Ahhh, I said June, specifically there are flights June 6-26 on the HOU-SJO route. For some unknown reason there are no flights scheduled after that so that explains your frustration. More flights are probably coming any day now, but not right now. I'm glad you included the screenshot, that made things much clearer. 

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

My guess is they will be adding the flights soon so keep checking back. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

Information I got  from another site seems to indicate that Southwest   is rolling out schedule changes every day a week at a time -- at least for some routes.

So the advice to check back occasionally seems to be good advice.