Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Where do you want to go? Try our Getaway Finder!

publife
Explorer C
PLEASE someone moderate that picture, I'm dying to know why there might be hope!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hey @publife,

The Getaway Finder was a much loved tool, but we're working on some things that will be even more fun and engaging for our Customers. Stay tuned! 

shellmisi
Explorer C

I just would like it noted that I came on to find my family's fall break vacation spot and gave up because this tool has been removed. I would say I used it to book a dozen flights in the past year for my family.  

If something better is coming, why remove it before the new thing is available? And I really hope this new thing serves the same purpose. You have already lost business because I'm off to explore other websites now.

ProfessorJVH
Explorer C

I am still depressed about the Getaway finder loss. I am now using Google flights to search, which of course doesn't include Southwest.

Sincerely,

Julian Heilig, A-list member

AndreaSoup
Explorer C

I am SO bummed the Getaway Finder is gone.  What a useful tool.  I don't understand why it was removed if nothing immediately took its place. 

I used it almost daily, planning out upcoming trips.  I don't have the time to go back and forth between the myriad of cities offered to see what just might align with my dates and price.  Hopefully something takes its place ASAP...I am already eyeing up other airlines, unfortunately.. 

winstonbub
Explorer C

Wanted to kindly ask to please bring back Getaway Finder, or release something similiar soon. In the meantime, we'll have to use a similiar tool that shows multiple airline prices. Sadly it does not show Southwest flights. 😞 

amyknoop
Explorer C

PLEASE bring the getaway finder back! It was my favorite tool to scout out flights for upcoming trips. Without it, I have found myself using google flights and booking with other airlines. Southwest is my favorite airline to fly, but without the getaway tool, finding flight deals has become too cumbersome. 

rbenetz
Explorer C

Hello!  Do you happen to have the getaway finder anymore?  That link seems to be broken.  I can also not find this on the website anymore.  I loved that feature!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sadly, the Getaway Finder is no longer available. 

hungodd94
Explorer C

Aw, i have just discovered this  site and found that it has been shut down