Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

2018 flight attendant position

dthames25
Explorer B

Hello, I submitted my application for the flight attendant position a few hours ago. I haven't received a confirmation email I've check my spam/junk folder as well still nothing. Is that normal ?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 2018 flight attendant position

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @dthames25,

We appreciate your Warrior Spirit while applying for the Flight Attendant position today! When we experienced a bit of turbulence this morning with our application system, this also effected the outgoing emails and is taking sometime to catch up. Rest assured we are here to support you and will to continue to provide updates here along with ways to troubleshoot.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

dthames25
Explorer B

Thanks for the update. 

jmonroe1090
Explorer C

I have not submitted an application because there are no openings that i can find for flight attendant positions. I have been trying to nagivate your website and it has proven to be very difficult. i am currently at a point in life where i can work however I like or not. I am retired from the US Air Force and also from Health Care. I now find my traveling but also with more time on my hands than i know wht to do with, which is the reason for my renewed interest in becoming a flight attendant. I have numerous friends who are flight for verious airlines and they insistbecause of my personality and work history, that i would be perfect as a flight attendant.

franktravel
Aviator B

Southwest Airlines: "In order to remain consistent in our hiring practices and to be fair to all applicants, we accept applications for a specific position, and only when the job listing is active on our Careers page."

See current job openings at Southwest Airlines here Careers pagehttps://tinyurl.com/yalmfmzr

You may also want to set up a profile to be notified when jobs become available herehttps://tinyurl.com/y8p82yya