Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

2020 W-2

r31558
Explorer C

I am a retired pilot, and am looking for my 2020 W-2. Any ideas where to look? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Re: 2020 W-2

dfwskier
Aviator A

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@dfwskier What the???  If this comes up every year  I would say that the SWA Human Relations person isn't doing that good of a job informing SWA pilots/employees what they do as they exit the company. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@SWFlyer007 wrote:

@dfwskier What the???  If this comes up every year  I would say that the SWA Human Relations person isn't doing that good of a job informing SWA pilots/employees what they do as they exit the company. 

Actually exiting employees don't need to do anything.

Companies automatically mail W-2s to employees address on file. Since the IRS isn't even accepting returns

until Feb 12, it is likely that employers are a little tardy in mailing them out. Antsy people can't wait though...

Besides, if i were an ex employee, I'd be smart enough to contact SW HR with the question -- and not come here.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@dfwskier This shows you how out of touch with "real life" I am.  I was going to go to my tax guy to file my taxes tomorrow.  I guess I better wait.

joannaf
Employee
Employee

Hi @r31558 ,

I am a current Southwest Employee with the People Department and just wanted to make sure you received the information you needed. You can access W2s or request assistance via retiree.swalife.com > Employee Services > Launch Employee Services. Thank you for your service to the Company and I hope you are enjoying retirement! 

Joanna F. 

Joanna F.

Re: 2021 W-2

Suanny2021
Explorer B

Hi @joannaf ,

Can the employees get their W-2 before the end of December?

Thanks 

Re: 2021 W-2

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Suanny2021 wrote:

Hi @joannaf ,

Can the employees get their W-2 before the end of December?

Thanks 

I suspect not; Why? What happens if you get income on 12/31/21?

lauraanne811
Explorer C

Hi! Did this solution work for you? It did not work for me. Is there a specific email address I can contact at SWA for support?

Thanks!