Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

2022 CSA training

allsmilezzz
Adventurer C

Hello, 

does anyone who has recently been hired or has already started training have something like a timeline of how everything went? I'm super excited for my screening to clear so I can get a training date. I personally feel like things are moving pretty fast but ill love to hear about some experiences, I also see that there are some people on the discussion wall that have started training on the 10th!! very exciting!

17 REPLIES 17

Re: 2022 CSA training

ShellyV
Adventurer B

Congratulations! I have no info for you but I'm going to follow this for my own self. Congratulations!

DD2
Explorer A

Hi

I applied for CSA at MDW and posted the hiring timeline on 11-26-2021..... under Hiring Timeline... I hope it gives you an idea of how the process goes.... 

Sheana
Explorer C

Hello!! I got an email today with a start date in abt 4weeks. They also said they are bringing back the TOP Dallas training? So I assume I’m going Dallas for training? My badge screening took abt a week n a half. They sent in a offer letter and a new hire packet.  Anyways good luck!! 

allsmilezzz
Adventurer C

@Sheana  Heyyyy so I got a training date test for the end of March I’m currently waiting on the onboarding email! Congratulations to you!! What station will you be at ? I’m TPA 

Sheana
Explorer C

Smf!! Kinda nervous…do you have csa experience? I have none lol 

allsmilezzz
Adventurer C

@Sheana @I didn’t mean to put test on there 😂😂😂 and yes I was a CSA for another airline for 4.5 years and no need to be nervous you’ll be just fine we’re all a team now 

Sheana
Explorer C

Yes you did scare me there lol I was like omg there’s a test too??? Anyways Congratulations! You know I’ve been applying forever n never got a interview or anything. Super excited! 

Alex1231
Adventurer C

@allsmilezzz  I'll be Ramp for Tampa! Waiting on onboarding document's now.

allsmilezzz
Adventurer C

@Alex1231 the wait is always so nerve racking lol I got my email confirming my start date but still waiting for the on boarding emails