Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

4/18 Start date

msmo71
Adventurer C

Has everyone with a 4/18 start date received their badge and first day info? I’m still waiting…

7 REPLIES 7

Re: 4/18 Start date

Cabi002
Adventurer B

I’m starting on the 18th in PHX. I received my first day info yesterday. I have an appointment tomorrow start my badge. 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

There is an email that says you'll receive the info by the Thursday before your start date. SIDA badge info varies. I did mine the Friday before I started, some do theirs 2 weeks before, and I've read some stations will go do it together as a class on the first day. It varies, and you'll find out soon! Start preparing for that city code test in the meantime. 

msmo71
Adventurer C

@Cabi002 @Cool. Maybe I’ll see you in DAL. 

@TPArampgirl Hopefully it will come soon. I know 90% of the codes so far. 🙌🏾

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Good job! Keep going and aim for that perfect score. 

Mz_Contreras
Explorer A

Do they do the codes test during training at station or in Dallas? I passed 100% when I was with Alaska Airlines so I’m hoping I can ace this test

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

During training. If you dont pass that test, there will be no Dallas. Lol. Please make sure you study. Not all airlines use the same airports. 

nakeyamaree
Explorer C

I’m starting Monday (4-18) at MKE. I was contacted by my station Monday to start the process for my SIDA badge, I am still waiting to hear back about what time and where I should go on Monday!!!