Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

AHHHHH i have been watching since 1 am for the Remote positions to post!

mommyverax6
Explorer C

I am anxiously awaiting the CS&S job to post! It was today correct? I can hardly contain myself with my nerves being a mess. I am so excited that Southwest is finally going remote with some positions. Anyone want to explain what the hiring process looks like? What should I expect?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: AHHHHH i have been watching since 1 am for the Remote positions to post!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there, @mommyverax6!

We're so happy to hear about your excitement for a Career with Heart! You're right in that the Customer Support & Services Representative position posted to our Careers site this morning for applications. Candidates who submitted their application will receive additional information for the application process via email soon! 

Best of luck! 

ashleylindsey50
Explorer B

Is it normal that I have not received a confirmation email since completing the application? Also, my dashboard still reads "No applications submitted". Normal or error?

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

@ashleylindsey50, due to the technical complications resulting from increased site traffic, it may take some time for your Candidate profile to update and to see that confirmation email for your application arrive. We appreciate your patience!

mommyverax6
Explorer C

Thanks so much for the response! I was looking at the candidate home page and it still says no applications submitted... do you think that it just hasn't had enough time to process? Is there another way to check to see if the application went through?

domveenine
Adventurer A

This was posted in another thread:

Solution

Hi there! 

We appreciate your interest in a Career with Heart, and we're excited to hear that you've submitted your application for the Customer Support & Services Representative position. We have been experiencing some technical difficulties today due to increased site traffic, and our teams are on the case to get that fixed up ASAP! 

If you successfully submitted your application, you'll receive an email confirming your application once all functionality has been restored. So sorry for any confusion this morning! 

Best of luck! 

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

mommyverax6
Explorer C

Thanks so much! After sumbitting my application 21 times and it not accepting it and starting allover again IT FINALLY WORKED on the 22nd time!!!! YAY!!!!! I was not able to attach my resume or cover letter but I hope that it will all work out. I am so overly excited and anxious about this position. I Love Southwest and I am going to be sayin my prayers that this oppurtunity is going to work out and that in no time i will be answering the phones saying "Its a great day to fly Southwest, How can I assist you in you in your adventures today!" 

Shelbi_V
Explorer C

I have been anxiously awaiting the posting too, watching the site for days now. I had an unexpected electricity & internet outage for about 2 hours. When I was finally able to log back on to the site, the listing had been removed. Is there any way I can send an application in or speak to someone? I'm heartbroken!