Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Administrative Assistant

josedimas88
Explorer C

I'm interested in working for Southwest Airlines. I have experience with Customer Service & Administrative Assistant.  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Administrative Assistant

HeidiSRQ
Adventurer C

One day, I also hope to be a part of the Southwest family.  Here is the link to get you started.

Good luck! 

https://www.southwest.com/html/about-southwest/careers/index.html

Re: Administrative Assistant

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @josedimas88,

Thank you for your interest in a Career at Southwest Airlines! With experience in Customer Service, you could be a great candidate for one of our Customer Support Representative roles located in: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Oklahoma City, San Antonio, and Phoenix. We also have a Customer Relations Team located at our Headquarters in Dallas that provides phenomenal Customer Service every day. Although we do not currently have positions posted for these roles, you can find all of our open positions at southwest.com/careers. We recommend checking regularly, as posted opportunities do change often. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application the next time one of these roles is available!

Kelby
Southwest Careers