Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

After Face to face interview

awashington72
Explorer B

I agree patience is the key. I did my customer service app on April 9th. Received an email to fill out more information on April 24. Did phone interview on April 27. Received another call on May 1 for and face to face interview on May 7th. The recruiter there told me be looking out for their decision within two weeks. So Im just waiting next monday makes 2 weeks. Praying I really get this position....fingers crossed20180507_091731_1525702727422_1525741511055.jpeg

14 REPLIES 14

Re: After Face to face interview

BrandyMarie
Explorer A

Good luck ma'am... I go to my F2F interview May 30... A little nervous, but anxious at the same time. 

awashington72
Explorer B

awashington72
Explorer B

in chicago?

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

How'd you get a copy of your pre-interview picture? I'd love to get a copy of mine.

If it helps, I was at the same interview and haven't heard anything yet, either.

Look at it this way: If you had failed to impress the interviewers, they would have no reason to keep you waiting and would have told you their decision by now. Each day you wait for an answer is another day for Southwest to see what a great fit for the position you are!

Don't give up hope!

awashington72
Explorer B

the customer service rep in chicago? 

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

Yes ma'am. I interviewed for the MDW Customer Service Rep also.

I haven't heard anything yet.

awashington72
Explorer B

awesome do u have an email address i can email you. also i got my picture after i took it she asked did i want a copy

Shanon_renee
Explorer C

Hi! Have you heard anything since your initial f2f? I’m currently going through the hiring phase myself. I was advised I should hear something back within the next two weeks as well.

blackberet
Explorer C

I had a F2F interview on 07/06. It took a little while, but I finally heard back from the recruiter on 07/31/18 saying I was selected to move forward. I received an email with a "Contingent offer of employment" that same evening. 

This morning (08/02), I was finger-printed and submitted samples for the drug test. My background check may take a bit, as my degree was earned overseas. So guess I have to be patient and wait for positive news.

Good luck to you, and I hope you hear back soon!