Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

After f2f received phone call

Shayentsang
Explorer A

Hi luvs!!!   So it's been about two weeks since my face to face interview for a Ramp Agent position.  I honestly thought I wouldn't be hearing from them because it wasn't my best interview.  Today while at work I got a call from Lisa from their Atlanta office.  I called back immediately, however she is gone for the day.  I went to my dashboard and the application does say "closed complete."  

Do they call to let people know that the DIDNT get the position?

If I did get hired is there something other than "closed complete" that appears???  

Any input greatly appreciated.  Obviously I'm going to call first thing in the morning but I was wondering if this same type of thing happened with anyone else.  I want to be excited but I know it could be a "sorry you didn't get the job" call.  

thanks!!!

Shay

8 REPLIES 8

Re: After f2f received phone call

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Shayentsang  Click on the link below to find other discussions regarding "Closed & Complete ". 

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Southwest-Careers/Closed-Complete/m-p/81659

Good luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Shayentsang
Explorer A

Hello all!  Just wanted to let you know that I was actually hired for a different position with SW and that's why application says "closed complete" for a different position.  Thanks everyone!!!!  I'm so excited !!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

VB24
Explorer A

Hi may I ask what other position they hired you for?

Shayentsang
Explorer A

Hi there!
Operations Agent!!!  They thought it was a much better fit for me since I didn't have any real physical work experience.  I don't even have to interview again!!!  I am beyond excited!!!  

jksobonya
Aviator A

Congrats!!!

--Jessica

VB24
Explorer A

@Shayentsang wrote:

Hi there!
Operations Agent!!!  They thought it was a much better fit for me since I didn't have any real physical work experience.  I don't even have to interview again!!!  I am beyond excited!!!  

This is too awesome!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats I hope the training goes well and you love the new position! 

CoronadoTexas81
Explorer A

My understanding is that they will simply email you to tell you if you weren't selected. But they will call you to give the news of moving forward! I have applied for two positions and I have a f2f interview this Monday for Provisioning! I have not yet been told if I've been selected to interview for the Ramp position I applied for, but I am just so happy to get an interview! I would LUV to work for SWA! Good luck to you!!

VB24
Explorer A

@CoronadoTexas81 wrote:

My understanding is that they will simply email you to tell you if you weren't selected. But they will call you to give the news of moving forward! I have applied for two positions and I have a f2f interview this Monday for Provisioning! I have not yet been told if I've been selected to interview for the Ramp position I applied for, but I am just so happy to get an interview! I would LUV to work for SWA! Good luck to you!!

I have the same understanding I'm just glad you got a chance for an interview I'm praying I get one too! Knock it out the park!!!