Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Any Job openings for Ramp?

Alex1231
Adventurer C

1/19/2022

I noticed the only Ramp job available is Denver. I'm about to apply for that location. I was just wondering if anyone knows or has heard anything about other stations that may looking to hire soon?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Any Job openings for Ramp?

bec102896
Aviator A

Unfortunately no one here will know when a job posting will show up for applications. 

Your best bet is to sign up for the talent community on the careers website that way you can get job alerts by email for the jobs/locations your interested in. 

-Blake 

Alex1231
Adventurer C

Thank you for the response!

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Have you signed up to get emails from SWA about job openings? I was hired on in August for the ramp and still receive emails about ramp openings around the country. I know there are job openings on the ramp just posted last week for Denver, Co, San Jose ,Ca and Kahului, Hawaii, to name a few. If you click on a job on the careers page and pick your category, I think you can click  a box that will notify you of similar jobs in other areas if I remember correctly. 

Alex1231
Adventurer C

Yes definitely  have! Now I get to see other stations opening up.

Definitely  been applying

Thank you

Av8orCree
Adventurer B

A few ramp openings in San Diego popped up in the last couple days. Although I have a contingent offer already, I still check the board almost daily. You never know...

Alex1231
Adventurer C

Yeah I saw that! Lol

I definitely  apply to any location I see!