Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Any updates CS&S Remote

Jamile94
Adventurer C

Hey y’all,

has anyone that was worried about lack of communication received any communication recently? I applied on the 20th, I was unable to submit my application, but I received the email for the info session, attended that but have not heard anything else back. My application still says “in process”. If I was not eligible would my status reflect that?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Any updates CS&S Remote

Lynwins30
Explorer B

I have not experienced a lack of communication but, it wouldn’t hurt if you emailed them to ask if they’ve received/reviewed your application! From what I know; they’re still interviewing people & I’m sure once you email them asking for a status update, you’ll be next ☺️ good luck & keep us updated please!

kab0126
Explorer B

What email address should we be sending an update?

Jamile94
Adventurer C

Hey @Lynwins30,

unfortunately I don’t think they have an email for updates. I think they stated that during an info session. Every body has been directed to monitor our personal emails and also the Workday portal.

SheShe2022
Explorer A

Sign up for career connections info session every Tuesday at noon they allow u to ask questions there.  

Jamile94
Adventurer C

@SheShe2022

I did but I have not received any info session invites. Unless I’m not looking in the right place.

Dardar2673
Explorer C

Hey friend,

They haven't sent me any weekly links for the sessions either. However, I went back to the first email they sent me confirming my registration with SWA carreers and there is a link on that email, so I just use that every Tuesday.  Hope that helps... Good Luck😊

SheShe2022
Explorer A

Check spam immediately after registering a confirmation email will be sent then later a link

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

@Jamile94  They are behind. They just got to 10k apps. Everything is a slow process.

Jamile94
Adventurer C

@Nashelle37 

thank you for the update. I started biting my nails off. Lol.