Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Anyone hear anything yet about Flight Attendent positions?

Shanae
Explorer C

I still haven't heard anything back yet.  The anxiety is killing me!  😞 

Amici
Adventurer C

@KeithPitman    Woohoo!! My phone interview is tomorrow:-) Here's hoping both of us move forward!

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

@Amici That’s awesome  Giovanna! I hope it goes spectacularly amazing for you! I’ll look forward to hearing how it went! 

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

Amici
Adventurer C

@KeithPitman It went well! Sweet woman asking the questions. Very friendly and made me feel at ease. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as well! 

Giovanna

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

So glad to hear it Giovanna! That’s very exciting. You were in my thoughts today about the call.  So glad you felt at ease! Mine comes up Friday afternoon... I’ll let you know how it goes!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

RhondaLauRae
Explorer B

Hey all,

I feel like I've been lurking, but want to thank everyone for asking great questions. I feel like every time I need an answer, someone has already asked it! I have made it through my phone interview (today), and I feel like it went pretty well. Looking forward to the next step.

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

@RhondaLauRae Congrats on making it through the phone interview! I had my phone interview today as well. Best of luck to get to the next step!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

Amici
Adventurer C

Congrats to both of you! I hope you move forward in the process. Unfortunately, for me, the Southwest road has come to an end. I received my letter yesterday that I would not be having a F2F:-(  Best of luck to all of you moving forward. 

Giovanna 

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Giovanna, i am so sorry to hear this. I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Thank you for your continued encouragement.

Keith

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

karenburkhart
Explorer B

Giovanna, I am so sorry to hear this! I have been following everyone regarding their progress, as it gives me encouragement while I await to hear something.  I truly wish you the best, and hey, I know of someone that did not make it through at first, she applied a year later, and is flying the Southwest skies today!  If you truly want it, don't give up, try again!!

Karen Burkhart