Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application Confirmation Email - CS&S (Remote)

domveenine
Adventurer A

I applied for the CS&S Remote position this morning and understand that there were some technical difficulties with the website. I realize the teams are working to resolve the issue and we should be expecting a confirmation email to come through eventually. Until then, I've checked my dashboard and it shows previous positions that I've applied for, along with their status, however, I'm not seeing the CS&S position on my dashboard.

I did have some issues uploading my resume and cover letter and had to input my information manually, but now I'm worried my application may not have gone through. 

Is there an estimated time frame of when we should be getting the confirmation email or an update to our dashboard? Has anyone had their dashboard updated or has anyone received the confirmation email yet? 

I'm in New Mexico if that matters at all. 

Capture.PNG

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Application Confirmation Email - CS&S (Remote)

chayking09
Explorer C

Same for me. I was having trouble uploading my resume and I finally got it uploaded. My dashboard is not updated and I have not received a confirmation email. 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi there! I also submitted an application for the work at home CS&S work form home position yesterday afternoon. I just received the confirmation email late this evening. Yea! Keep checking your email and your spam folder, the Southwest Careers webpage currently has a banner for intermittent outages. Good luck! I hope you get your confirmation soon. Have a great day!

r26632

merelund
Explorer C

I have read all the discussions and understand about the technical problems, so I was giving it over night. I am in Florida.  I could not upload anything, but manually inputted.  I got to the end and received, “Thank you for your application “

still have not received any confirmation email or anything on the dashboard.

would love to just make sure the application was received, so I thought I would post since it seems we are in the same situation. 🙏🤞

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hey merelund! I received the same notification at the end of the application, "Thank you for your application," but nothing on the dashboard until late this evening. I just got the email, so my worry has evolved into excitement. Don't give up hope, unfortunately there have been intermittent outages. Good luck to you! Hope your confirmation is sent soon. Have a good night!

r26632

kaysyanderson
Explorer C

Same!! Before I hit submit it showed every job I put as “present” so I went back to fix it and noticed the “are you ok it’s a union job” question was marked “no” fixed that but now I am worried it was still messed up. I wish there was someone we could call to verify our info was correct. I still have not received an email. Now I’m worried I put my email in wrong. 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hey there! I was in the same situation, but just finally received the email confirmation. Did you get the "Thank you for your application" at the end of the process? If so, hopefully the email is coming soon. Best of luck to you!

r26632

domveenine
Adventurer A
Solution

UPDATE: I received an email almost 24hrs. later, stating the information I provided does not meet the minimum requirements for this role. 

Having thoroughly read and saved the job description, (as is said to do at the end) I believe I do meet the minimum requirements. 

I am aware that the website was having technical difficulties during the time it was opened and I'm wondering if maybe my provided information did not come through as it should have. I had difficulties uploading my resume and cover letter so I manually entered my information instead. I also noticed after saving my work history; that on the preview page, it showed all my work history without dates. I went back and fixed them before submitting them, as I was sure this was due in part to the website issues. 

I hope they give us another opportunity to apply after everything has been corrected. 

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country