Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application Missing

Jstj5
Explorer C

I applied to the flight attendant position on the first day it opened. I got a confirmation email after that and a St. Patrick's Day email saying that my application was received. 

But I checked my Dashboard today for the first time since applying and it says my profile has not been submitted to any jobs. There is no application at all. Is this normal?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Application Missing

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

You probably just signed in through the wrong portal! Your application will only show up if you sign in through the Inflight portal on the career page. 

Chinagirlhawaii
Explorer C

I have applied and have my confirmation letter and went through the inflight portal and it cant find my profile at all. I also redeived the st patricks day email saying still working on it. I tried to respond to the email to ask what happened as I still have my email with the time stamp confirmation.

if you are on the facebook page I have posted and pinned the link to the inflight page to login to. If you arent on it I can send to you! Youre not alone 😢

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@Chinagirlhawaii

You wanted to know what is the worst part for me applying for a job as a ramp agent? It is my disability and yes, they made it rendered difficulties for me. I got turned down and had to wait for a year in order for me to re-apply and still turned me down repeatly.

So sad.......

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Chinagirlhawaii,

Please login to the specific Inflight Dashboard to find any active inflight applications you may have submitted.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Chinagirlhawaii
Explorer C

Hi Kelby! 

I have tried and it doesn’t show that I even have an account!

I used to be able to login and see the status on positions I have applied for but not it says an account deosn’t exist.

I have both the confirmation email for the application originally and the hang in there email around st paddys day. I also have another confirmation for a different position I applied for which I also used to be ablw to see status on. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

In addition to what the knowledgeable and expert matter @KelbyTanse said, check out the FAQ’s on SW’s site. 

https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

Good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@Jstj5

No, I don't think so. If you have the account (Employer) with SWA, you should see the history of application portal. I have 5 of them and all of it are "Closed"....