Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application Not in DASHBOARD

ShanelleAtl
Explorer C

I applied for a job for a Center Operations Associate January 5 th, 2019, I was a sent a comfirmation email that I applied . When I went to my dashboard I dont see the job posted and I have a email stating I applied.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Application Not in DASHBOARD

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Hey,

Super sorry to hear. First off, did you double check you're logged into the proper email account?

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

ShanelleAtl
Explorer C

YES , & I have the confirmation email but when I click the link it doesnt show the job listed in my dashboard. I have the email saying I applied, I'll just stay postive. Thanks 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Continue to stay positive... it will pay off in the end. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@ShanelleAtl

Uhmm, do you have the job portal account with Southwest airlines, if I suppose you might have one? Check your email that associates with Southwest portal.

I have my for the last 5 years, unfortunately, I have been turned down for several times. I believe this has something to do with my disabilities.

I hope you will get the job there. Smiley Happy

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@ShanelleAtl have you checked the FAQ section  on the SW career site? You might find your answer there. 

https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

Good of luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

ShanelleAtl
Explorer C

YES , I have & I have the confirmation email but when I go to my dashboard I dont see the job. Thanks for your help & I'll just stay postive. 

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@ShanelleAtl

When you use the email to receive the information from SWA, just go to bottom right and look for the links that says "Airport Operations Portal" and this will get you to the job portal and you shall see the information about job status. Hope this will helps you.