Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application Process

ShekinahS
Explorer C

Hello. On February 5,2018 I applied to Southwest for the Flight Attendant position. I got the email that my application was successfully submitted however, when I logged into my dashboard it said that i have not applied for anypositions nor have i recieved any emails or phone calls regarding my application. Is there anyway to tell whether or not my application is still under review or not? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Application Process

KeithPitman
Adventurer A
Solution

Hi @ShekinahS,

in other posts i have noticed a common thread about not seeing an application on the website. There is a separate Flight Attendant portal that is usually the solution. It can be found here:

https://flightattendants-southwest.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=-435768595&mobile=true&width=320&heig...

you will need to log in and then (if i have it right) you should be able to see your submission.

hope that helps! Best wishes!

keith

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

ShekinahS
Explorer C

Thank you so much!! I just attempted that and I saw my application is under review so that’s good news!! Hoping I hear from them soon😁😁

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

I’m glad that worked Shekinah... Mine is under review as well.... hopefully we both hear something positive from then soon! I’ll look toward to meeting you in training should we both be so lucky!

keith

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman