Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Application Status

Joeytrr25

Good afternoon 

I applied on the 5th for a position and the 6th said to set a date for virtual interview, are they stopping the face to face interviews ???

DABOYD17
New Arrival

I feel you on this waiting period to get any answers.  I am starting to even wonder if I am still in the running for the BWI position and would hate to apply/take other positions based on the lack of communication.  I completed my drug test, employment, and background stuff on Feb 23rd and have heard nothing.  I had multiple emails from SW folks and have sent multiple emails to everyone and nobody has responded back.  I guess I should start applying again for other spots since nobody can tell me anything.  In all of the posts, I've read this is the biggest issue with trying to obtain a position in SW.  It would be nice for someone to check in every so often to state "Were still researching your employment, waiting on a drug test or something" instead of just ignoring it.  

TPArampgirl

It seems like they are doing things in batches. Be patient. We are lucky they provide us with updates. Most jobs won't. 

Application Status

DANYEL90
New Arrival

Hello, my name is Danyel. I have applied for customer service representative. I would love to be apart of the Southwest Airlines family. I have over ten years of customer service experience as well as five years of being a call representative and handling accounts. I applied last week and received an email to do a candidate profile. I am just so eager to hear back.