Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application complete

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

Hey, hey. 

I was hoping someone might know how to check that your application went through properly! I got a "Thank you for your submission!" screen, but all the site crashes make me a little leery about accepting that up front. 

So please reply if you know how to check the status of your application!

Thanks, 

K.

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Application complete

JoseSilva93
Explorer C

I am trying to apply as well but Dallas is the only flight attendant position that comes up??? I live in Houston and want to apply for a Houston Position! is everybody showing only Dallas as the flight Attendant position to apply for? Also I have been searching on the website since around 8:00 AM and the site was showing nothing and kept crashing!!!

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

Hey! I do think that the only place listed was Dallas since that is their main hub and it's an open application. I also believe that they only posted the opening at 9 am. You're definitely not the only one struggling about the Dallas only thing. They'll probably assign bases later on, though. Good luck!!!

wrote:

I am trying to apply as well but Dallas is the only flight attendant position that comes up??? I live in Houston and want to apply for a Houston Position! is everybody showing only Dallas as the flight Attendant position to apply for? Also I have been searching on the website since around 8:00 AM and the site was showing nothing and kept crashing!!!

JoseSilva93
Explorer C

Thank You! So I should go ahead and apply then!

RebeccaBean
Explorer C

I am having the same issue! Trying to fly from the Windy City and the option isnt showing yet.... Fingers crossed that it shows up soon...

moolay13
Explorer C

I think they will only post it for Dallas. As they will assign bases to people after they have been hired. That is my undersanding.

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@kelchrisjohnson

Thank you for sharing -- the is great news... and good inquiry on how to follow up...

I do not know the process.

Given my experience on the community I am sure one of the SWA employee moderators will post a process to check applications..

My profile is complete --- no application get ... I'll get on the next open seat...sometime -- smiles

@16fseataFFBK

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

According to their Twitter account, they are working reaaalllllyyyy hard to get it back up and running for everyone. With so many people trying to apply, though, it's no wonder it keeps crashing. Good luck!!

wrote:

@kelchrisjohnson

Thank you for sharing -- the is great news... and good inquiry on how to follow up...

I do not know the process.

Given my experience on the community I am sure one of the SWA employee moderators will post a process to check applications..

My profile is complete --- no application get ... I'll get on the next open seat...sometime -- smiles

kari_salvatore
Explorer C

Hey! Where did you see this on their twitter? I've been looking and have had no luck, haha!

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

Under their "tweets and replies" tab. A lot of us have been contacting them about their connectivity issue/the job listing disappearing, and SWA reassured the posters that they were working on it. 

wrote:

Hey! Where did you see this on their twitter? I've been looking and have had no luck, haha!