Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application confirmation not received

jhhuerto
Explorer C

Can someone from SW in here confirm that they received my job application? I've applied for three roles using email jhuerto23@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Jeffrey H.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Application confirmation not received

oceangypsy4
Explorer A

Hi! Did you check your spam and trash? They sometimes end up in one of those folders. Good Luck-hope it goes well for you!

jhhuerto
Explorer C

I received an e-mail in my inbox May 20th from SWA saying that they have received my applications. Hoping I get to move onto the next phase of the hiring process.

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey there, @jhhuerto

Thanks so much for reaching out! I took a closer look at your Candidate Profile, and I can confirm we received your applications! Our Recruiting Teams for each of those openings are beginning the review process, and they'll keep you updated on the status of your application via email! Keep an eye on your inbox (and any junk/spam folders - just in case!). 
We are so appreciative of your interest in joining our Southwest Family. Rooting for you! ❤️💙💛

jhhuerto
Explorer C

Thank you for double checking @adrienneb . Hoping to get a chance🤞🏻

jhhuerto
Explorer C

A little update on my job application status as a Ramp Agent.

May 20th - Applied

May 30th - I received an email updating me that the role has been closed and they will start looking at applications.

June 6th - I received an email and text from SWA "You're invited to complete a Southwest Airlines video assessment"

I just finished doing the video assessment. This is so exciting, I hope I continue to move on with the hiring process.

jhhuerto
Explorer C

Update:

Today is June 13th and I received an email saying they would like to do a team interview. Hope it goes well for me!

bec102896
Aviator A

@jhhuerto wrote:

Update:

Today is June 13th and I received an email saying they would like to do a team interview. Hope it goes well for me!

good luck!!

Re: Application withdrawn

Mfunez1971
Explorer C

Hello,

can some one tell me why my application for Ops Agent now says Withdrawn? I never did withdrew it went from in progress to withdrawm.  I never got an e-mail or a call from SW letting me that the position was closed.  I was so devistated when I went to check the status like I normaly do and it said that it was withdrawn.   Please some one let me know how I can get it back in.

Thank you

lala666
Explorer C

Greetings, everyone! Do you know whether you have checked your spam or trash folders? Occasionally, they end up in one of those folders and do not know where to go from there. My best wishes go out to you for a successful and enjoyable journey!