Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application status

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

Thank you for letting me know that I should remove personal information, I didn’t realize this was for public knowledge. I submitted a profile February, 2018 and updated everything.  still have nit received a call or email for a flight attendant position. Any idea when the next hiring might be?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Application status

bec102896
Aviator A

@LoveSpring 

Being that this is a customer to customer forum it’s not likely that you will her from Southwest here.

for your protection I HIGHLY recommend you edit your post to remove your phone number and email addresses so this information doesn’t get in to the wrong hands. 

my best advice for you is to take a look at the Southwest careers website where you can create a profile and when an opening for FA opens up you can submit your resume but southwest doesn’t accept applications until a job opening is posted to be equal to all.

-Blake 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @LoveSpring,

Thanks so much for your patience as our Recruiters work through the applications from the February 2018 Flight Attendant posting! If you have not yet been contacted, then your application is still active and you are still being considered for this role. We recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for any future communication. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

LoveSpring
Adventurer C

Thank you so much for the message I really appreciate the update. You said I should keep an eye on my inbox...you mean a message here where you messaged me?  I just want to be sure because I wouldn’t want to miss opportunity thank you again

SWDigits
Aviator A
I think she is referencing your personal email address listed on your application. Good luck!

Customer | Home airport DCA