Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application will not allow me to submit on final page

jacrat16
Explorer C

Hello!

This is my first post here! I am hoping someone can help me. I found a position I am interested in but when I get to the final page and click submit this message shows up. "We've experienced some turbulence with processing your application. Please try clearing your cache/cookies and try again." I have cleared the cache and cookies but it still gives me this message. I have tried to complete my application on multiple devices and different browsers all with no luck.

Has anyone else encountered this and if so how did you fix it?

Thank you!

Position: Customer Serv Agent (R-2022-241) 

5 REPLIES 5

tsRe: Application will not allow me to submit on final page

MontrellA
Explorer A

I applied for another position also. Keep trying to submit. Its just they website. It did the same thing to me. It will accept it. Good luck with the position!!

Re: tsRe: Application will not allow me to submit on final page

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@jacrat16  did you get to complete your application? 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

jacrat16
Explorer C

Yes! I tried again yesterday and was able to get my application submitted. 

Cmanningham
Explorer A

I had the same trouble with trying to submit. I’ve tried five or six times, cleared the cache and cookies like it recommends. I’ve had to re-enter my information and submit my résumé each time. Any recommendations? I don’t mind attempting more if it will eventually work. Thank you

Re: Application will not allow me to submit on final page

Cmanningham
Explorer A

I had the same problem with the exact same turbulence error message every time I tried to submit. I tried five or six times and every time it clears up my information and I have to redo it all. Not sure what to do but I have cleared my cache and cookies and tried different browsers. If anyone has any advice, I’d love to hear it 🙂 thank you in advance!