Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Applied but haven't heard anything

kandacesilver33
Explorer C

Hey everyone - I applied 20 days ago and my dashboard status says "In Processing" would that mean there is still hope that I may have a chance of getting an interview? I appreciate your feedback and I hope everyone is having a blessed day. 🙂

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Applied but haven't heard anything

SHaRK72
Adventurer C

Which position? In Process is better than saying denied. So that is a good thing. If it is the CS&S remote position, I was told yesterday that it will take a while to go through all the applications. Best of Luck to you! 

kandacesilver33
Explorer C

Thank you so much

SheShe2022
Explorer A

Attend career connections Tuesdays at noon they tell you about the hiring process

mdlee3
Explorer A

During one of my interviews for a position I wasn’t offered, my recruiter explained the process to me. He said that after the initial qualifications are reviewed, candidates are contacted in the order that their applications were received. He also said that they only work on 10 at a time so if you’re the 11th application but they fill the position in the first 10 interviews, you won’t hear anything from them. But in that case, your dashboard would say under review and then eventually be changed to closed or something like that. Yours saying processing could be a good sign, but you should also check your email, making sure to check the spam/junk folder also. Search for emails containing WNCO.

MontrellA
Explorer A

IN PROCESS, is a food thing! I too was 20 days and got my interview email Monday and did yesterday. I think it went well. Praying for the virtual interview next. Good luck!!

MontrellA
Explorer A

UPDATE: I was not chosen to move to next process. I did apply to other positions though. Keep yall heads up and dont give up. Good luck to all:)

kandacesilver33
Explorer C

Thank you everyone for all the amazing feedback. It has really lifted me up and gave me hope. Becoming part of the Southwest family has been something I have wanted for so long and with all these awesome replies I am hopeful and excited. You guys rock 🙂