Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Apply to be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant

mialanzi9
Explorer C

Courtney, if I received an email back from Southwest saying my application is incomplete will I have the chance to complete it?  I am trying but cannot get it done due to the crashes.  I have a requisition number.

NickDoyle81
Explorer C

I've been dealing with the same issues. I've been exclusively using Google and refreshing every 60 seconds on the errored page.

Ajohnson19
Explorer C

848E8F78-DB76-45A8-8C09-F349DD7ABF8D.jpeg

The site still says the service is temporarily unavailable 😩

It’s been almost an hr that I’ve been refreshing 

should i completely close out and try again?

MicaelaMartinez
Explorer C

Same here, still actively refreshing and getting the same errors. 

meagle2
Explorer C

still down 32 times

MicaelaMartinez
Explorer C

@CourtneyW  I am actively refreshing. Sometimes the page will load and I'll be able to get so far in the application process, only for the next page in the process to not load and then I try starting it all over again from the beginning. Will Southwest provide us with an extension given the technical difficulties you all are having? This is really not ideal to have to refresh so many times. At this rate, I'll be here hours trying to apply. This is really disheartening.

CourtneyW
Employee
Employee

Hi @MicaelaMartinez,
Thank you for your patience, @MicaelaMartinez! We're still working with our vendor to resolve the issue with this application. While we don't have a concrete timeline for the fix yet, we have extended the application window to at least 6 p.m. CT.

Courtney
Southwest Careers

MaribethFJones
Explorer C

Hello - I am receiving the error message below (5:10pm CT). I tried all afternoon -- repeatedly refreshing the page, but continued to receive error messages. I would really like to apply for the Flight Attendant position. Please advise. Thank you!

"Error: The requested job could not be found.
Error: The job that you were looking for either does not exist or is no longer open."

NickDoyle81
Explorer C

It's a constant uphill battle that you just have to have patience and perseverance to get past. Don't close the windows when it errors, but instead hit refresh about every minute or two and it will slowly get you through. I've been at it since just before it posted and I'm still not all the way through it. Don't give up!

Debluvsflyin
Explorer C

I have spoke to two representatives... they are experiencing issues on their end.

IT is working on the site. They said be patience and continue to refresh the page. IT sometimes is removing the site and then re-adding it. The Reps did not know if the time would be extended. I have gotten passed the loading of resume and is hung on the apply to be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant page. While there I received this message:

Service temporarily unavailable.

flightattendants-southwest.icims.com is currently unavailable. We are working now to resolve the issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter.
You will be automatically redirected to flightattendants-southwest.icims.com when it becomes available.

SO I'll keep trying...don't give up hope, keep at it. ❤