Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Apply to be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant

BellasWings
Explorer C
Refreshing vs. closing and reloading the page is probably six of one, half dozen of another. You know what they say, “LUV don’t come easy.” Just keep on trying. I’m rooting for you all.

XiaraFlores98
Explorer C

I’ve been trying for two hours and haven’t had luck yet 

alexispalm
Explorer C

Once I get through, is there a way to submit my cover letter and resume? I have them as two separate documents and I only see the upload resume option. Thank you in advance. 🙂

NickDoyle81
Explorer C

As far as I understand, they are discouraging using cover letters due to the volume of applications

alexispalm
Explorer C

Thank you

meganshrwd
Explorer C

I’ve been refreshing my page thousands of times since 1pm and I still can’t get through😭😢 I really don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity! I even set up my account hours before and uploaded my resume so it would be there. The farthest I get is step 2 or 3 and then it crashes again. I even got the email link to finish the application and it crashes again and again. Or it will say internal server error and won’t even load the page. Please help I don’t want to miss this opportunity🙏🏻

Nwilkins
Explorer C

Hello,

I am still experiencing problems. Will you please assist? Thanks a bunch! 

Natasha 

0434BB72-8B11-457A-8086-6971E84157C4.jpeg

Ed_Deal
Explorer C

@CourtneyW 

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.6ceb7068.1632429739.56fd2425

I am receiving the above while trying to log in for the past several hours.  The problem is not fixed.  Could you please escalate the problem?

Ed_Deal
Explorer C

Service temporarily unavailable.

flightattendants-southwest.icims.com is currently unavailable. We are working now to resolve the issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter.
You will be automatically redirected to flightattendants-southwest.icims.com when it becomes available.

Ed_Deal
Explorer C

@CourtneyW 

My wife tried to apply on 3 computers for four hours straight.  Now, she's seeing the following:  

Career Opportunities
There are currently no job openings. Please check back later.

Error: The requested job could not be found.

Error: The job that you were looking for either does not exist or is no longer open.