Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Apply to be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant

mckenzey-simper
New Arrival

I am still having issues applying. I have been trying since 1pm. I keep trying to refresh and I'm still receiving an internal server error message, or a message saying the service is unavailable. 

erinfoy
New Arrival

Hi I am having technical difficulties with the site for the FA application, I keep refreshing and logging on and off and still get error. 

cruznani28
New Arrival

Will there be other opportunities available soon?

cbehymer100
New Arrival

I have been refreshing since i started getting the error messages around 2:10 EST. I am still having issues with it kicking me out halfway through the application. 

bfarren
New Arrival

Thank you for update!  

alcodaapple11
New Arrival

I've been trying since 1pm and have had zero luck. I have made it to the third step and it keeps giving me a server error. I have used two different emails and on both my resume uploading was causing a server error and cancellation of my application. Then once I made it to the third step after skipping the resume, I get kicked out of the account and am not able to log back in or continue. I am really sad that this opportunity was not available to me. I wish that there was equal availability for all of us. I see a lot of other people had this issue. It's frustrating that my dream career's opportunity is being taken away because of server errors. 

cruznani28
New Arrival

It's stating it is unavailable 

"The position you are searching for does not exist"

Is there another link that is available to check?

Bking7
New Arrival

It says it's been closed now and I cant finish my Incomplete application. I thought you extended the time???

Sarahjane
New Arrival

I spent my time the same way.  Really frustrating process.  Will there be a way

cruznani28
New Arrival

Website SouthWest Airlines.jpg