Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Apply to be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant

CourtneyW
Employee
Employee

Hi @Ed_Deal,
Thank you for reaching out, our system was being rebooted and is now complete. The application should be working at an improved speed. Thank you so much for your patience!

Courtney
Southwest Careers

lmclaughlin16
Explorer C

@CourtneyW - Could you please assist me? During my application process, my profile transformed into my referrals profile. I have been attempting to apply all day with error after error and was so excited to finally get somewhere but now this strange issue has presented itself and I do not want to interfere with my referrals information. Any help you can provide is appreciated. Thank you.

CBP03
Explorer C

I have been trying to apply since 12 pm PST. Is there anything I can do besides continuing to refresh and hoping the site does not crash?

TameriaJ
Explorer C

Application window has been extended to 11:30 CDT It should be accessible now!

cbehymer100
Explorer C

this is exactly what is happening to me

Catujita
Explorer C

I still can’t submit my application. It’s telling me now that the job can’t be found . But I did see they they are extending the window to 11:00pm 

cbehymer100
Explorer C

I have been applying since 2 PM EST and I keep getting the same error message either bad gateway, internal server error, and temporarily unavailable. I have been waiting years for this opportunity,

Vthatch
Explorer C

How do I create an email & password for when that page pops up? 

Anastacia98
Explorer C

Have been trying to apply since 1pm and still cannot complete my application I really need help. If someone can get back to me on the issue that would be great. I keep getting the "internal server error." Hope the issue is fixed soon! (:

Anastacia98
Explorer C

Update- Position doesn't exist now my application has been marked as incomplete.