Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Apply to be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant

meganshrwd
Explorer C

@CourtneyW It says they took down the Job post. My application says incomplete and I've tried for so many hours even got to step 5 and it crashed again and again and again. Honestly this is very upsetting. Is there any way I can submit my resume via email? Or is there any way the application can be opened up?

tifflet
Explorer C

It took four hours to get to step 3 due to site traffic, and now I am unable to complete my application. Now I have an incomplete application that I cannot complete. Is this issue going to be addressed? 

jenvelez11
Explorer C

Good evening. I was ready on the Southwest Airlines career page for the new flight attendant regular full-time position in Dallas prior to the 1:00 pm opening. However for the whole five hours, I kept receiving a 500 error or 503 error and the site kept crashing. I was finally able to get to the end. However, the page crashed again and closed and before I was able to successfully submit it. Was this a cohesive problem and will there be an opportunity for the specific position to get reposted? 

MakedaW
Explorer C

Hello @CourtneyW ! Thank you so much for keeping us all posted. I see that you mentioned the deadline extending until about 11:30 pm CDT. I have noticed that the listing now states the posting is closed, so I am wondering if there is any info available on when the job posting will open again today? Or if there will be a new link available? Thank you again! 

Bking7
Explorer C

I think they closed it so they can fix it without being slammed with apps. Ima keep my eye on it though so when I see it reopen I can submit asap. 

CourtneyW
Employee
Employee

Hi @MakedaW,
In order to improve the application speed, our system is currently being re-booted. We expect this to take approximately 15 minutes, and be complete by 6:45 p.m. CT. If you are currently attempting to submit an application, please check back again at that time. As a reminder, we have extended the application window to at least 11:30 p.m. CT. We thank you for your interest and patience!

Courtney
Southwest Careers

MakedaW
Explorer C

Hi again @CourtneyW 

Thank you again, I was able to submit my application! 

meganshrwd
Explorer C

Thank you! You are a life saver !!!!

MorganMcCloud
Explorer C

Hello Southwest,

I am in the same boat as many other people in this thread. I literally have been constantly trying since 1pm CT and right at 5pm it says the listing has been closed. Is there an alternative way to submit an application? I see in this forum that one person was able to successfully submit but I am curious if others were able to. 

Thank you for your help

starling
Explorer C

What would Herb do?   He would take us all out to dinner, apologize, and offer us all a FA job!!  Sending Herb vibes to Gary Kelly and his team!!