Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Apply to be a Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant

mckenzey-simper
Explorer C

I am still having issues applying. I have been trying since 1pm. I keep trying to refresh and I'm still receiving an internal server error message, or a message saying the service is unavailable. 

erinfoy
Explorer C

Hi I am having technical difficulties with the site for the FA application, I keep refreshing and logging on and off and still get error. 

cruznani28
Explorer C

Will there be other opportunities available soon?

cbehymer100
Explorer C

I have been refreshing since i started getting the error messages around 2:10 EST. I am still having issues with it kicking me out halfway through the application. 

bfarren
Explorer C

Thank you for update!  

alcodaapple11
Explorer C

I've been trying since 1pm and have had zero luck. I have made it to the third step and it keeps giving me a server error. I have used two different emails and on both my resume uploading was causing a server error and cancellation of my application. Then once I made it to the third step after skipping the resume, I get kicked out of the account and am not able to log back in or continue. I am really sad that this opportunity was not available to me. I wish that there was equal availability for all of us. I see a lot of other people had this issue. It's frustrating that my dream career's opportunity is being taken away because of server errors. 

cruznani28
Explorer C

It's stating it is unavailable 

"The position you are searching for does not exist"

Is there another link that is available to check?

Bking7
Explorer C

It says it's been closed now and I cant finish my Incomplete application. I thought you extended the time???

Sarahjane
Explorer C

I spent my time the same way.  Really frustrating process.  Will there be a way

cruznani28
Explorer C

Website SouthWest Airlines.jpg