Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Associate Recruiter Posting

JulieA85
Explorer B

Hello! 

Does anyone know why a job posting would list one location on the website, but also list other locations after opening the job description? I recently applied to a job posting in Denver, but the description also states "we have opportunities available in Atlanta, Denver, and Phoenix." However, only Denver and Phoenix are listed as separate job postings. 

My question is: Is this posting for more than one location or only for the original location listed? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Associate Recruiter Posting

dfwskier
Aviator A

I suspect you are reading the general "we have spots open" verbiage that is probably on a lot of postings.

Unless there are links to the other openings within the posting you are viewing, then there are either no jobs in the other places or they have their own postings.

JulieA85
Explorer B

That makes sense. It was a little confusing when I was reading the job description and it lists other locations within the job posting. Thanks! 🙂 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Good question, Julie! We had positions open for each of those locations, but they didn't all close at the same time. I hope that helps! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers