Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Awaiting Final offer

Alondrag45
Explorer C

Hi,  I just had my interview May 25. At the end of the interview my recruiter said I got the job and ofc I was excited and happy to be part of SWA! But I did not get anything after that interview? No emails no other calls. What should I do? Should I keep waiting? Or how long does it take? Thank you. Just very interested in this job and wouldn’t like to lose the opportunity. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Awaiting Final offer

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Literally, you will be forever waiting. Lol. Put your 'patience' hat on and check your email a thousand times a day like the rest of us did. 😂😂 The emails will come, don't worry. Congrats and welcome to the fam. 😉 

Ksmitb82
Adventurer B

Yeah got to remain calm lol and also remember the holiday is coming so emails may be slow because of that, but keep your eyes open and congratulations 

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Was this your 1st interview ( phone interview) or your VI? I emailed my recruiter right after my not so great VI. She responded the next day helping me understand the  hiring process. Good luck. Keep watching your dashboard, your junk emails, and answering your phone to private numbers.