Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Awaiting final offer

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

Hello!

I had my interview beginning of May and was offered CJO.  I’ve completed the drug/fingerprints within the same week.  I am awaiting the background screening to be complete.  Sterling sent me an email close to two weeks ago saying that my background was complete.  I’m guessing that SWA has to go through the background results as well.  Is this the process?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Awaiting final offer

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

They are hiring hundreds of people constantly. Patience is key during this process. They will contact you eventually! 

missiissippii
Explorer C

The process can take awhile. I was getting impatient but the emails from the recruiters will come. I was offered the position in March and barely had my first day May 23rd. It's a process, but worth the wait. 

Ksmitb82
Adventurer B

@Yocity2022 wrote:

Hello!

I had my interview beginning of May and was offered CJO.  I’ve completed the drug/fingerprints within the same week.  I am awaiting the background screening to be complete.  Sterling sent me an email close to two weeks ago saying that my background was complete.  I’m guessing that SWA has to go through the background results as well.  Is this the process?

@Yocity2022 wrote:

Hello!

Make sure to check your spam mail too