Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Background Screening

Mike007
Explorer C

Hi, my name is Micheal Jefferson, I'm happy to hear that I got a CJO as a ramp agent. I've done the drug test, but haven't heard from them in a week to do my next step. I'm on pins and needles and want to get this done. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Background Screening

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Have you gotten the email to arrange for a finger print appointment? I remember that it was two different emails and one of them showed up in my spam folder. I would also email your recruiter back that you had your phone interview with. I was hired on for the ramp in August and it took just about 2 months to get everything done after I started the process. GOOD LUCK and welcome aboard!

williamh
Employee
Employee

Hey Micheal, thanks for checking in! I just spoke with Krystal, one of our Recruiting Coordinators about your application. Her goal is to reach out to you by Wednesday, but with the Thanksgiving holiday, it might not be until Monday. Thanks for your patience!

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

Mike007
Explorer C

is she the one who will order my fingerprint, cause she was the one who ordered my drug test.