Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Background check

Zmtaylor0301
Explorer C

Hello Mr. William, my name is Zoë Taylor and I have received 4 emails since Sunday. One being for the contingent offer, another being for the completion of the DOT form, one being for the PPST and another one being for the fully vaccination. I have been trying to reset my password for the ICIMS portal but it won’t allow me to do so. If you could further assist me on how I can reset my password so that I can complete and submit the needed documents to proceed with my hiring process. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Today, the 8th is the last day to select the location of the PPST testing, I have emailed the SWAInFlightQuestions@wnco.com a couple of times and haven’t received a response. 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Hey @Zmtaylor0301 , I'm sorry to hear that! I reached out to one of the Recruiting Coordinators who is working on this job posting to see what the next best steps are. Kassady's going to reach out to you and make sure all the t's are crossed and i's are dotted. I hope that helps! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

Zmtaylor0301
Explorer C

Thank you soooo much for your response and your help! Kassady did reach out to me. I am praying I hear some good news and everything will align the way it’s suppose to.