Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Background checks and final offer

Escrow101
Explorer B

Hi, I received my CJO on 5/18 and have emails from Sterling that all is complete on their end. I'm still waiting to hear any kind of update on a start date and it's making me admittedly a little bit crazy. Anyone have any insight? This is for a position in Technology. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Background checks and final offer

Ksmitb82
Adventurer B

We have all been through this and I I have read through numerous threads you have to stay calm lol Southwest moves a little slow but keep checking that email you have way more coming!!

oh and congratulations 🍾 

Escrow101
Explorer B

Haha thanks, I got an email- I need to get on my current employer's employment verification site. It's a bunch of back and forth, arrrghhh 🙂 thanks for the words of encouragement lol

TexaSweeTea
Explorer B

Yay! Welcome, it’s worth the wait! 

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

🤠Woohoo! keep watching emails, they start coming fast and numerous. Print, screenshot, or save them to reference later. 

Escrow101
Explorer B

Okay, so I got the email from the system that my background check is complete (form letter mail not personalised to me specifically). Then....?? Nothing. It says that my recruiter will be in contact, I've had a different recruiter for each of these steps so not really sure who. Is this what it was like for all recently hired cohearts? My current employer is asking me to take on new projects and I've been in limbo for so long now, not really sure what to think 🤷‍♀️😔