Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Badging New Hire CSA💙❤️💛

1luv
Explorer C

Hello SWA Fam,

I am super excited to begin my new journey in aviation especially with such an amazing airline!

Question: What does the badging process/ badging day for CSA entail? I noticed that this is listed on my received schedule. 

Thank you in advance 

* I’ll post my timeline further down the line *

✈️

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Badging New Hire CSA💙❤️💛

TracyKOGG
Adventurer C

Just recently completed this process in OGG.  First appointment they will give you a filled out application to take to badge office and take your employee photo.  You then take the app to badge office where they take your photo for airport badge and your fingerprints for background check with airport.   2nd appointment after background clears you go back to take airport test for Sida badge and receive your airport badge.  💙💛❤️

1luv
Explorer C

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing in detail and congratulations:)

Is this airport fingerprint/background session different from the initial one requested of us by SWA upon receiving an employment offer?
*I think this is where I am getting confused

TracyKOGG
Adventurer C

Yes they are separate….. Southwest does their initial background with fingerprints and drug test and then once you are cleared you will get your next email with steps including your official job offer along with a start date.  

cecewa
Explorer C

This was confusing as well to me.