Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Be patient :) As the servers get overloaded.

krey1212
Adventurer C

As we all anxiously await to get our place in line to apply for the FA position lets all remember patience.  Just like having to wait out flight delays and weather delays.  Good Luck everyone.

21 REPLIES 21

Re: Be patient :) As the servers get overloaded.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the great reminder @krey1212! We certainly appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved on our end. We are waiting patiently with you!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

Does this mean they posted they posted the Flight Attendant application? Is it too late? Can anyone please tell me? I've been on since 5:30 a.m. PST and tried to log on and got Service is temporarily unavailable

Audibells
Explorer B

Thank you guys!

Crysler_Scales
Adventurer C

Love this! I agree and I hope we all get the opportunity to apply! Good luck 🙂

AmyLPN13
Explorer C

FCCAD2AB-96B1-48F9-BC87-59307D6FB83F.jpeg

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @wrverdugo,

We did post the position at 9:00 AM CST, and the site crashed shortly after with the overwhelming interest. We are working to get it back up ASAP! However, we will not close the application after receiving a certain amount of resumes. The posting will be open for a set time (over 48 hours). Thank you for your patience and continued interest!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Carlosandme1623
Explorer A

For some reason I'm not even seeing the posting in my notifications. What listing should i look for if I'm in Vegas?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Carlosandme1623

The site went down within seconds of the posting going live, so you probably have not been able to see it yet. We are hoping to have it resolved shortly! Thanks for bearing with us.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

WDTINK
Explorer C

I figured! Thanks for the update! Heart