Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Be patient :) As the servers get overloaded.

Carlosandme1623
Explorer A

Thank you, that makes me feel a little better but I have to start work at 9am Vegas time and I'm concerned I'll miss it 😐

darrylcollins20
Explorer C

I still don't see the position even tho I can long in, is anyone else seeing the position?

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

Thank YOU! I appreciate the LUV and so do not want to miss the opportunity and I am a Spirit Warrior as my motto is to go Above and Beyond for customers. 

Not finding the posting.

Carlosandme1623
Explorer A

wrote:

Hi @wrverdugo,

We did post the position at 9:00 AM CST, and the site crashed shortly after with the overwhelming interest. We are working to get it back up ASAP! However, we will not close the application after receiving a certain amount of resumes. The posting will be open for a set time (over 48 hours). Thank you for your patience and continued interest!

For some reason I'm not even seeing the posting in my notifications. What listing should i look for if I'm in Vegas?

Re: Not finding the posting.

poncee1
Explorer C

Has the system been back up? I've been trying non stop since before it officially opened at 9:00. Thank you!

edayton
Explorer A

Thank you very much for the update!! 

Elizabeth

edayton
Explorer A

On the bright side, take this as a wonderful compliment that everyone here LUVs Southwest so much that we crashed your site! Lots of LUV from an excited hopeful future flight attendant!!

Elizabeth

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @darrylcollins20, @poncee1 and @Carlosandme1623,

The posting is up, and will stay on our website until Friday, February 9th, at 5 PM CST. For the latest information, you can click here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

poncee1
Explorer C

Thank you. I was able to submit.

edayton
Explorer A

A wonderful reminder!! Good Luck to everyone on this amzing adventure!!!