Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Becoming Familiarized with Terms / Airport Codes Prior to Flight Attendant Training

mgrant120
Explorer C

I'm hoping someone can help me with this question so that I may get a head start on knowing what will be going over/ tested on during Flight Attendant Training.  There is a packet given out that if not mistaken covers what will be discussed during traininig however I do not test well and that being said with any test I've ever taken, I've studies non-stop until test day.

Other than Hours & Minutes/ Military Time, what other information could I be going over?  I have downloaded Flight Attendant Terms 300+ and Airport Codes.  I do not want to get to caught up on anything I do not need to know and would appreciate anyone who can help giude me with a more definate idea of what I should be looking over.

Again, thank you.

Melissa

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Becoming Familiarized with Terms / Airport Codes Prior to Flight Attendant Training

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

While it doesn't appear anyone had any tips for you, are you able to provide tips for others who might be in a similar situation? 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Becoming Familiarized with Terms / Airport Codes Prior to Flight Attendant Training

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@mgrant120  I would also suggest you get to know the features of the 737 aircraft.  Think safety (where are the fire extinguishers located, etc) and understand how to use the equipment. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion