Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Becoming a Flight Attendant

LilyoftheVALLEY
Explorer C

Hi! It's been so long I really love to be as a flight attendant. That's my desire since when I was a kid. But my parents can't afford it. So, since I am a U.S Citizen so I did apply several times in different airline company and I would love and interested to be as a flight attendant. When I still at in our country I had experience about customers service and now I'm here in United States everyday we have a ton of people we taking care in the Emergency. I try to search as a flight attendant position in this company but it won't open even on the other positions. Well you please help me, why I can't open?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Becoming a Flight Attendant

franktravel
Aviator B

Here is where you can find Job openings at Southwest Airlines   

https://tinyurl.com/yalmfmzr

LilyoftheVALLEY
Explorer C

Thank you so much for the info franktravel. God bless. Sincerely ~ Lily

LilyoftheVALLEY
Explorer C

Sir Frank thank you so much for the site you've given me idid apply one of the position just recently and i am hoping and praying that i will be qualify on that position.  You did a great job. Thank and I do appreciate it. Lily

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

You might try to sign up for career alerts or just search each day. Good luck.

@16fseataFFBK

LilyoftheVALLEY
Explorer C

Thank you Kim for the responsed. You guys are awesome. This is it and i love this company because i can see people are satisfied specially the customers because of the workers are very friendly and they always taking care what the customers need. I watch a bunch of youtube video of southwest airline and I'm impressed. And also my great friend he is a pilot he refer me on this company too and he said this company are the best. And i did not mistaken to choose to apply in this company. I am hoping i can be one of the employee on this comapny soon. One again, Thank you Kimvanderkley and to all the crew. 🙂

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @LilyoftheVALLEY,

Thanks for your interest in and passion for becoming a Flight Attendant with us! We are not currently accepting applications for this role, but as @franktravel and @KimVanderKley recommended, you can keep an eye on our open jobs at Southwest.com/careers. You can sign up to receive job alerts at workfor.us/southwest (on Desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application next time this role is available!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

LilyoftheVALLEY
Explorer C

Yes i am going to apply different position right now and I am hoping and praying this is it my great opportunity and my desire will start it. Thank you so much! Sincerely ~ Lilian