Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Becoming a flight attendant

JacquiF
Explorer C

Hi, I have been a Sales Manager for Sephora for the past five years and recently had a client who was a pilot and I shared my interest of becoming a SWFA. I have been told that you are hiring or to apply as soon as you can since there is always a rotation. I am not seeing that possibility since your website is not accepting applications at this time.  I would love the opportunity to apply and become part of the Southwest family.  Is there a specific time of year or quarter that you have open availability for appications? 

Thank you so much,

Jacqueline Figueroa

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

I also applied for a Flight Attendant position in August 2016, and like you, had a phone interview only. I recently applied for a SWA California, FA position, on May 13, 2021. I'm excited to express more of the SWA values in my next phone interview! Dont give up!!

Kimberlyfe
Explorer C

I have over 20 years customer service experience in various forms ands industries. Is there a waiting list or place in the employment website for those interested in becoming a SWA flight attendant to load the resume?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kimberlyfe,

We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! You can join our Talent Community by creating a profile and uploading your resume here. Then you will be one step closer to applying when the position is open. We hope to see your application next time this position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Kimberlyfe
Explorer C

Thanks for reaching out to me with your kind words.  I have updated my profile. I'm super excited at the possibility to work with you all. 

Regards, 

Kimberly Felder

heatherboss35
Explorer C

I have 27 plus years with customer service skills. Plus my CPR training. How can I become a flight attendant? I enjoy the crew of South west air lines when I had flown last.  Thank You so much.  Heather B

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @heatherboss35,

Thanks for your interest in the Flight Attendant role at Southwest Airlines! It sounds like you could have many transferable skills. We only accept applications for this role when the position is posted at Careers.SouthwestAir.com. We hope to see your application the next time this position is posted!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Shobhakumari
Explorer C

Hi there, 

I am 23 year old Indian girl, living in India. I wish to join Southwest Airlines Service as cabin crew. I always wanted to be an Air hostess and I love everything about United States, wish to be a part of this amazing nation by working there and I wish to start my courier in Aviation with the best. I love to meet people and flexible to offer. Is my dream possible ? 

Thank you :  ) 

droman
Explorer C

How do I apply for flight attendant please call me 754 214 8663

Christinaamos
Explorer C

I would like to become a flight attendant.What do I need to do to get there.