Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Bilingual Flight Attendant

Talavera927
Explorer C

Hi, I applied for a flight attendant position back in Feb. and I never heard back. I live in a building with 6 other SW flight attendants and they told me there recently was a hire for bilingual flight attendants. They were surprised I have not had any communication since I am bilingual and made sure to put it in my resume. Wonder if there is anything that can be done at this point? Am I able to get connected to a recruiter or anything? Thank you!

-Adriana 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bilingual Flight Attendant

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Talavera927 what is the status of your application on your dashboard?  The status should paint a pretty clear picture for you and where your application stands.

Good luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Talavera927
Explorer C

The application status says "received submission."

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Talavera927 I would think that SW is still in the process of reviewing your application then.  

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Talavera927,

Because the Bilingual Flight Attendant program is part of LODO program, which requires a different schedule and commitment than our normal position, we did open up a separate application process earlier this year for that position. The good news is that if you are selected as a Flight Attendant, you will have the opportunity to opt in for this program if you meet the qualifications and are interested. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers